[asterisk-users] Sangoma or digium ?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:58:17 CDT 2007

My experience is that both T1 and TDM cards from Sangoma which come with
HWEC (hardware echo cancellation) give you excellent sound quality, better
than those without HWEC. They do something which not only removes echo, but
improves sound quality as well. Digium I haven't tried because of
motherboard conflict issues. Sangoma's reviews are better than Digium's.

On 9/24/07, Leon de Rooij <leon at scarlet-internet.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We need to get better echo cancellation on an Asterisk gateway.
>
> Currently it has two TE410P (1st gen) cards. So would it be possible to
> just buy two VPM450M cards ? Or do we need to buy two new TE412P cards ?
> In that case a Sangoma A108d card would be nice as well ?
>
> What configuration gives the best audio quality ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leon de Rooij
> leon at scarlet-internet.nl

Zeeshan A Zakaria