[asterisk-users] Looking for a reliable source for DIDs from Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela

Alejandro Lengua alejandro.lengua at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:40:10 CDT 2007

Hi!
I am looking for a reliable source of mexican (DF) and colombian DIDs.
I don´t need a lot of numbers, just 2 of each location.

In normal conditions I would simply go Inphonex, DIDX or voxbone.
But recently bought a DID from Peru and noticed that it could accept calls
from
foreign lines and cellphones, but no from local landlines.

I am worried if the same situation would occur with similar services of
other
countries where local telephone companies does not like competition.