[asterisk-users] UNICALL MFC/R2 + Asterisk 1.4

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Sep 21 15:59:57 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 14:03 -0500, Ricardo Melendez wrote:
> Help I need to install asterisk 1.4.X using unicall, somebody can tell
> me which are the correct versions of spandsp, libunicall, libmfcr2,
> libsupertone, to install with asterisk 1.4, I have installed a
> prepatched version, but I need to know which are the correct releases

	The only version of Unicall that can be used with Asterisk 1.4 is:

http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/downloads/astunicall-1.4.9-0.1.tar.gz

	Do not use any other or you will have problems.  I have been able to
upgrade to Asterisk 1.4.11 by using the same chan_unicall.c and
modifying the Makefile.  I also recommend you upgrade to the latest
zaptel release.  Apart from that only use the libraries and spandsp
included in this file.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001