[asterisk-users] Call Center SoftPhone with Auto Answer

Daniel Varella de Oliveira dvarella at tecnologiaip.com.br
Fri Sep 21 09:23:49 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

	I'm coming back from a long time off silence in this list.

	I think this thread is going out of the focus of central conversation.
	The discussion about what is wrong and what is right in the law, to fire
somebody who is not working behind the company rules, is not to be here.

	Well, about the question if is there some way to force somebody to answer a
phone (like auto-answer) with no decision, the answer is Yes, there is.

	I have a customer that is using this configuration.
	The agents of call-center log into the callcenter system using the AgentLogin
command, and start to hear some announce or some background music (you can
configure to not play anything) and when a call comes, agent receives a beep
of 1 second, to know that incoming call is starting, and automaticaly
receives the call.
	To release this call, the agent can press *.

	Read more info here:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20AgentLogin

	Best regards.
--