[asterisk-users] Problems Connecting Two Asterisk Installs Via ISDN PRI Cards

Brian Alexander balexander at visionpointsystems.com
Fri Sep 21 09:36:01 CDT 2007

Thanks for all of the feedback. I really appreciate the help! :)

My cable is

1--4
2--5
4--1
5--2

I got this from
  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/crossover+T1+cable
  http://help.fonality.com/index.php/T1_crossover_HOWTO
  http://www.ldfacts.com/faq_files/How-to-Make-a-T1-Crossover-cable.htm

Each span is on a TE120P

On Machine1 I have timing set to one on the connection to the telco to use
its timing. I have the timing on the second span of Machine1 to zero to
provide timing for for Machine2. Machine2 has timing set to one to use the
timing from Machine1.

-Brian