[asterisk-users] Announcing: Click-to-Call with VIDEO

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Sep 20 17:26:07 CDT 2007

Dear Dean:

   It is a very cool technology indeed, and please, do not see me as your
competition, but as a friend.  I know you have a click-to-call product, and
if there is any way I can be of help with providing the video technology for
you, I will be glad to set it up for you.  You are most welcomed to use
videoreps for free until you establish how it can benefit you.

C. Savinovich
VideoReps