[asterisk-users] ***SPAM*** Announcing: Click-to-Call with VIDEO

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Thu Sep 20 12:00:58 CDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 20.09.2007, 11:30 -0700 schrieb C. Savinovich:
> Dear All:
>
>     Just as the name suggests, and evolving from regular Click-to-Call,
> "Click-to-Call WITH VIDEO" provides web sites with the ability to engage
> their visitors with a live video agent (plus the phone call).  All with just
> a click of a button placed on the customer's web site.  Please visit us at
> www.videoreps.net.

When I read this, I thougt: "Wow, here comes a nice, free, open,
interesting software."

>     Best of all, it is free for now!! (video only)...  Here is the deal:
> Free for one month, no commitments.  Try, test it, call me.  After a month
> you can decide if you want to keep any of our plans:  Video-Call starts at
> $12.95 per month, and click-to-call with video at $29.95. And yes, there is
> 20% monthly commission if you include the service in the pbxs you are
> selling.

Well, not free at all.

> Note: Being an ActiveX component, please use internet explorer.

And not having too much to do with open either, I guess.

I would have called you to personally tell you that your mail was
misplaced (there is some kind of asterisk-biz list, and I do not read it
for a purpose), but I do not use the integrated exploder for lack of the
necessary obfuscation system on my work machine.

Please do not send commercials, ads and product information to this
list. It might very well be considered SPAM. Just and only because
_some_ readers might be interested there is no legitimation for sending
it (else every pen15-en1argm3nt _might_ trigger interest at some
readers).

Thanks
Anselm