[asterisk-users] Problem with asterisk-perl-0.08 and Asterisk >= 1.2.20

Benoît Mérouze benoit.merouze at ipercom.com
Thu Sep 20 11:31:18 CDT 2007

Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 12:25:35PM +0200, Benoît Mérouze wrote:
>> Is there any reason this can be fixed in the asterisk-perl-0.10
>> (not yet included in Trixbox)? Or is this more an issue from
>> Asterisk (since Asterisk 1.2.19 or 1.2.20)?
>
> Why not give it a shot?
>
> Install asterisk-perl's modules to a non-standard path and add to
> your script a 'use' directive to use that path first.

I've tried asterisk-perl-0.10 on a development server.  And the result
is the same.

Hence I guess something has changed between Asterisk-1.2.18 and later
revisions that no more works with asterisk-perl when get_variable is
called (calling Asterisk AGI command GET VARIABLE).

I've also discovered the intersting function get_full_variable in
asterisk-perl-0.10.  But the issue is the same with Asterisk > 1.2.18.

Regards,
Benoit

--
Benoît Mérouze - Telecom Software Developer - IPercom
benoit.merouze at ipercom.com
Benjamin Franklin