[asterisk-users] Horrible problem - calls losing sound

Péter Tóth petertothster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:24:52 CDT 2007

Hi John!

I have the same problem, the system contains 1 port Billion ISDN BRI
card, and 1 sip trunk. This is a trixbox with Asterisk
1.2.22-BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1y-i

The ISDN call is forwarded to a ring-group. The 6 sip phones are
welltech lp399 series.

If incoming the call get wrong, we can not hear the other side, but
they hear us. In my case the rtp debug shows there are no incoming rtp
packets from asterisk to SIP phone.

If somebody experienced this problem, please help US!

Thanks!