[asterisk-users] G.722: ast_channel_make_compatible failure

Ondrej Valousek webserv at s3group.cz
Thu Sep 20 05:54:23 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have an interesting problem with Asterisk 1.4.11 - 3 SIP phones:

[phone1]
allow=g722
allow=alaw

[phone2]
allow=alaw
allow=g722

[phone3]
allow=alaw

Now, when I try to call:
1. phone1 calling phone2, I got through, using G.722 codec
2. phone2 calling phone1, I get through, using Alaw
3. phone3 calling phone1 or phone2, OK using Alaw
But:
4. phone1 calling phone3 fails:

[Sep 20 10:14:32] WARNING[30706]: chan_sip.c:2963 sip_call: No audio
format found to offer. Cancelling call to phone3

Any ideas what could be wrong?
Many thanks for any suggestion....

Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.