[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Fedora Core 4

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Sep 19 16:33:25 CDT 2007

I just did a clean install of Fedora Core 4 on a PC with a TDM400
installed. I installed zaptel 1.2.20.1 and asterisk 1.2.24 correctly.
I did make config for both to have zaptel and asterisk start when I
boot the computer. My main problem right now is that zaptel doesn't
load at startup so asterisk give me error messages and try restarting
until I log in as root and type service zaptel start then it load
zaptel correctly and everything seems to be fine from there. I was
wondering what I have to change to make sure zaptel load correctly at
startup?

Thanks

Martin