[asterisk-users] Dial() Command Parameter L Overflow?

Douglas Garstang Douglas.garstang at mig33global.com
Wed Sep 19 12:17:25 CDT 2007

I have two Asterisk Systems. One on of those, when I execute this:

Dial("SIP/teleglobe-007931d0",
"SIP/13033372500 at teleglobe|60|oL(4007520000:60000:30000)")

... It causes Asterisk to immediately read out the time limit of the call
(66,792 minutes), as soon as the other end answers, even though we aren't
down to 60s remaining yet. Asterisk then goes into an infinite loop and
reads out the time limit over and over again!

On ANOTHER system, with the same Dial command, this does not happen. Both
versions of Asterisk are the same.

Anyone got any idea what might be causing this? Maybe one was compiled in 32
bit mode and an Integer value is overflowing? How do I check this?

Douglas.