[asterisk-users] How to cancel the password check in VoicemailMain()

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:23:06 CDT 2007

Actually in 1.4 the s option should be at the end.

on your CLI type "core show application VoiceMailMain"

[Synopsis]
Check Voicemail messages

[Description]
   VoiceMailMain([mailbox][@context][|options]): This application
allows the
calling party to check voicemail messages. A specific mailbox, and
optional
corresponding context, may be specified. If a mailbox is not
provided, the
calling party will be prompted to enter one. If a context is not
specified,
the 'default' context will be used.

     p    - Consider the mailbox parameter as a prefix to the mailbox
that
            is entered by the caller.
     g(#) - Use the specified amount of gain when recording a voicemail
            message. The units are whole-number decibels (dB).
     s    - Skip checking the passcode for the mailbox.
     a(#) - Skip folder prompt and go directly to folder specified.
            Defaults to INBOX

> exten => 911119,n,VoiceMailMain(${Mailbox}@default,s)

Forrest Beck
jonforrest.beck at gmail.com