[asterisk-users] Why does everyone seem to dislike *now?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:15:22 CDT 2007

Hi Jim,

FWIW we'll be talking about AsteriskNow among other things on the VOIP
Users Conference this Friday at 12:30 PM. If you can't listen or phone
in live, you can check out the archive recordings later:

http://www.VoipUsersConference.org

http://www.VoipUsersConference.org/topics.php - agenda (and listen/download)

http://www.VoipUsersConference.org/astusers.htm - play in Flash player

On a personal note, I might have been interested in experiencing *now,
but you need to have an available, "trashable" piece of hardware to
use it AFAIK. If I'm wrong, I'll find out from whoever is around from
Digium to talk about the subject Friday.

Randy