[asterisk-users] Enabling MySQL UNIQUE from cdr.conf

Luís Palma lpalma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:23:13 CDT 2007

Thanks for the explanation and your cues.

I've been able to activate this feature by recompiling again asterisk-addon
source code (version 1.4.2).

If a runtime option is already undergoing in trunk, that's good news but for
now I prefer to stick to version 1.4.2. I'm trying to working with rpm
packages only and for now I will try to present to the rpm packager admin
from ATrpms to include this compile option in the rpm build.

I'm trying to keep things in the asterisk framework uniformized as much as I
can. My attention is mainly in "another" asterisk front-end I'm developing,
and running in bleeding edge stuff is not my intention.

Just for curiosity in trunk, you setup de uniqueid option in cdr_mysql.conf
right? Humm... Why I'm hearing "look de source Luke"?

Thanks again
Luis Palma