[asterisk-users] ISDN PRI debug in Asterisk

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 18 12:11:50 CDT 2007

Arpit Mehta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does Asterisk contain a full fledged ISDN packet sniffer. By giving the command
> " pri intense debug span 1 " , does it debug every packet received
> (control and voice/data packets) ?

No, like I said in response to your other question, the only thing you
can directly see in pri intense debug is the signalling packets.  Data
with TDM is not packetized as its native format, so that is why there
isn't a way to "see" tdm voice packets like you can see RTP packets.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer