[asterisk-users] ISDN data packets

Arpit Mehta am2866 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:57:51 CDT 2007

Thanks for the reply. I was not looking for a visualizer. I justed
wanted to see the data packets flowing in the asterisk CLI (for
example something similar to the rtp packets that flow when making a
voip call). I can see the various messages like CONNECT, SETUP etc.

I am a newbie regarding ISDN and I might be looking at things wrongly.

Thanks

Regards

Arpit Mehta
Graduate Student