[asterisk-users] Filesharing + video + voice supported Soft phone

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Sep 17 16:56:45 CDT 2007

Although I've never tested it with asterisk, we use Neos (
http://www.neosmt.com/ ) for in-house jabber communication on our
Windows boxes (you didn't specify required OS).  It supports h.323,
webcams, and file transfer -- although I've never tested any of these
features, the rest of it seems to be a pretty well-written app.

Mojo