[asterisk-users] Filesharing + video + voice supported Soft phone

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Mon Sep 17 08:06:03 CDT 2007

Am Montag, den 17.09.2007, 05:09 -0700 schrieb satish patel:
> Dear all
>
>              I have setup of asterisk 1.4.11 Now i want soft phone
> which one support file sharring + video + voice call with asterisk SIP
> is there any soft phone which support this all feature ??

Yes, there is such a soft phone.

> with asterisk

Probably yes.

Guess how you could find such a software. You might search google with
the following search term:

sip-softphone file-transfer video

The very first result for me is

Messenger - SIP Softphone - Soft Client
File transfer. IP Telephone, Do not disturb, busy & available status.
softclient conferencing, Custom available/away status. video
telephony ...
www.eyeball.com/products/messenger.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

and from the decription on the page there, this software does what you
want.

That was not too difficult, was it?

If you wanted to find out if someone on this list uses such a software,
and what experience they have, your question probably would have looked
differently. Nevertheless, voip-info lists some softphones that are
compatible with asterisk,

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Phones

some even have information and user experience stories. Eyeball
messenger is also listed there, although without further information.

Anselm