[asterisk-users] Wondering why I can't post

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Mon Sep 17 05:52:49 CDT 2007

Stephen,

Thanks for the heads-up on the cab ride from Phoenix to the event. I did not know it was that far. I will be coming in Wednesday morning and I may take the same route you are considering.

Anybody coming in Wednesday morning that wants to split fare?

Bryan M. Johns
Partner
Shelton | Johns
Office: 678.248.2637