[asterisk-users] Voicemail.conf

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 17 02:08:55 CDT 2007

It is possible, kind of.  The only way I was able to get this to work
for me (and only for two email addresses) was to specify one email
address as normal, and the second email address as the "pager" email
address.  Possibly not what you're looking for, but the best solution
(short of email groups) that I'm aware of.