[asterisk-users] Wondering why I can't post

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Mon Sep 17 00:45:00 CDT 2007

Matt Riddell wrote:
> Stephen Bosch wrote:
>> I've been trying to post a specific message for the last four or five
>> days. It's on a specific topic, and I suspect the topic is the reason it
>> is not being published to the list. Which would suggest that some kind
>> of keyword filtering is being done, though I've rephrased the message
>> several different ways without success.
>
>> I'm sending this message to see if my new posts even make it to the
>> list. If this one does, I'll have my answer.
>
> Yes this post is making it.  Are you bashing someone/something?
>
> Anything in the mail likely to get someone in legal trouble?

The answer is no to both questions. Here's what I'm trying to post:

Subject: Astricon 2007 -- does anybody need a ride?

Hi, folks:

Steve Totaro and I are going to be sharing a sedan from Phoenix Sky
Harbor airport to the conference hotel for the conference. We're
arriving on Tuesday night.

The conference hotel is 45 minutes away (assuming good traffic); the
taxi fare will be a killer.

As an alternative, we'll be booking an executive sedan. We'll have room
for one or two more people; if we fill it to the published maximum (4
people), the cost per person will be a very reasonable 19 USD per
person, not including taxes and tip.

If you'll be arriving on Tuesday evening and are interested, please
contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Stephen Bosch