[asterisk-users] stop log/debug messages into /var/log/messages

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 17:21:04 CDT 2007

Dear Benjamin;

OK friend, things are clear. But now I came to the
same original issue that you asked about it, which is
the ability to stop the log/debug messages into
/var/log/messages.

Same like your situation, the messages is comment (;)
and even the logges are written to the
/var/log/messages, so why that is happening?

Did u find answer for that?
Regards
Bilal