[asterisk-users] DECT SIP phones

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:18:07 CDT 2007

You never really specified what you want this for.  If it is for enterprise
type installations then Aastra has a very robust SIP DECT solution
specifically designed for multiple roaming extensions.  When you go through
their webinar training they provide all the calculations in terms of square
footage site surveying, noise factors, expected call volume etc.