[asterisk-users] Astribank and caller ID from PSTN

Guillermo Salas M. gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Sat Sep 15 13:18:49 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've one astribank with 8 FXO unit and 8 pstn lines connected to the
astribank. When I receive calls on my ipphone I get always Unknown
callerid.

It's is possible to receive the callerid from the lines on the astribank
unit? This is my config:

[channels]
language=es
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
;rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
;cidsignalling=bell
;cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
;usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
;callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=3.0
txgain=3.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
;immediate=no
callerid=asreceived
;amaflags=default
busydetect=yes
busycount=8
;busypattern=500,500
answeronpolarityswitch=no
hanguponpolarityswitch=no
faxdetect=both

; Span 1: XBUS-00/XPD-00 "Xorcom XPD #0/0: FXO"
;;; line="1 XPP_FXO/0/0/0 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=1
context=from-zaptel
channel => 1

When replacing callerid=phone-number I get on my ipphone phone-number as
callerid:

; Span 1: XBUS-00/XPD-00 "Xorcom XPD #0/0: FXO"
;;; line="1 XPP_FXO/0/0/0 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=2627839
group=1