[asterisk-users] AGI/PHP: missing arguments

Michael Kamleitner michael.kamleitner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:21:16 CDT 2007

hi folks,

I've built a simple PHP-script utilizing the AGI-interface. in
extensions.conf I trigger the script and pass a single value as first
argument:

exten => h,1,DeadAGI(process.php|${Enter})

On the Asterisk-console, I can actually see that the script is called
correctly (something like "DeadAGI(process.php|1234)"). However, when I read
stdin in the PHP script, I receive all AGI-environment variables
(agi_request, agi_callerid etc.) correctly, but I'm missing the actual
passed value (which should be in agi_arg_1 etc.). the last thing I get from
stdin is the environment-variable agi_accountcode, after this it seems to
stop.

what's really strange is, that the exact same script has been working
correctly on a different machine...

any suggestions highly appreciated, thx!

regards,
michael