[asterisk-users] Paging to external speaker like in airports etc...

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Sep 14 15:53:48 CDT 2007

At 01:11 PM 9/14/2007, you wrote:
>Unfortunately, that seems to be more and more the way of the world,
>though I will say that this kind of unproductive attitude and
>intolerance of others is more prevalent on these kinds of computer
>related lists than some other lists.
>Something about being able to deal better with inanimate objects than humans

Once upon a time it cost $20/hr over a 9600 baud link to read stuff
like this and people tended to think before they asked questions, now
there is no barrier and anyone is allowed in to ask anything they
want. Soon the inane questions become so prevalent that all the
people who know the answers go away as the learning experience goes away.

Ira