[asterisk-users] Skype + Asterisk

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:53:53 CDT 2007

Alejandro,

  Thanks for replying.  I did come by this website before.  I was just
wandering, if anybody actually tried Skype with Asterisk.  My
experimentation with the Sip Protocol and Asterisk is at end because I
could never get QOS with any sip provider, ie Broadvoice, Vitelity, and
Teliax, when connecting directly to the "General Internet".

  In my past experience, Skype has been the only VOIP that works very well.
If I could just integrate this with my Asterisk at work, it would really
make my boss happy.