[asterisk-users] Mutipoint Conferencing?

William Stillwell (Ki4swy) ki4swy at kotbh.net
Fri Sep 14 07:45:20 CDT 2007

I am trying to determine what would need to be done/modified to enable the following:

I have a SIP extension come into my asterisk box, and I then need it to call "6-10" remote Sip Stations that are set to Auto-Answer...

(note, my remote sip stations are actually cisco h323 devices, I can call them fine from any softphone, or other device, and have full-duplex audio, however, i need to be able to conference bring all the remote stations automatically.w/Full duplex audio.

Or if someone could direct me to a list that would actually be able to answer this question..

Thanks,

W. Stillwell

Sent via the WebMail system at kotbh.net