[asterisk-users] CallWithUs Service?

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:30:25 CDT 2007

Ira and Doug,

  Thanks for your inputs.  It seems like there are so many mixed reviews on
every sip provider.  In the past, I have used Broadvoice, Vitelity, and
Teliax.  All three have all the same problems- call quality and DTMF Tones.
Some days, it would work perfectly fine, while on other days you wished you
never went the sip route.

  There has to be some reasonable priced sip provider that would perform
just as well as AT&T.  Does it exist?

-John