[asterisk-users] FW: Problems with two trunks

Joshua Small JSmall at visinet.com.au
Thu Sep 13 00:06:31 CDT 2007

You can ignore this. I mistyped the password, and once it was fixed, and
registered correctly, both links failed to work again.

I have some extended information from sip debug. Again, this shows up as
soon as I try to register two connections.

<--- SIP read from 203.166.103.242:5060 --->

SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
192.168.107.4:5060;branch=z9hG4bK454ad99d;received=59.167.248.154;rport=
53487