[asterisk-users] Linux-HA and Asterisk

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed Sep 12 08:24:00 CDT 2007

Quoting Jerry Jones <jjones at danrj.com>:

> How about 20+ on a Qwest DSL modem hitting our server? Works great.

yeah but how many have call paths open at once ? just sitting there on
hook you could probably have hundreds and still be fine. and of the
call paths open how many reinvited and are talking over the lan
directly to each other ?

> On Sep 12, 2007, at 7:23 AM, Dovid B wrote:
>
>> Eric,
>> Try 5 polycoms behind the same NAT router. Let me know when you
>> grab a drink
>> ;)

Jon Pounder

    _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/

Inline Internet Systems Inc.
Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Tools to Power Your e-Business Solutions
www.inline.net
www.ihtml.com
www.ihtmlmerchant.com
www.opayc.com