[asterisk-users] Chan_sip Entry

Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca
Wed Sep 12 07:26:46 CDT 2007

Hello,

Yes, I also believe that this is some sort of codec issue.  Here is my sip.conf file:

[201]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

type=friend

;secret=201

record_out=Adhoc

record_in=Adhoc

qualify=no

port=5060

nat=no

host=dynamic

dtmfmode=rfc2833

dial=SIP/201

context=from-internal

canreinvite=no

callerid=device <201>

[202]

type=friend

;secret=202

record_out=Adhoc

record_in=Adhoc

qualify=no

port=5060

nat=no

host=dynamic

dtmfmode=rfc2833

dial=SIP/202

context=from-internal

canreinvite=no

callerid=device <202>

Note: The "secret" is commented out so that there is no authentication when registering with the Jain-Sip phones.

Thanks,