[asterisk-users] Another State Of The Punctuation Mark question - Vonage

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 11 18:51:49 CDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 03:53:56PM -0400, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Jeff Bachtel wrote:
> > Broadvoice can't handle multiple lines being billed to the same account
> > and using the same SIP credentials, which is probably not too large a
> > deal for a 4 line install, but would quickly become unmanageable for
> > anything larger.
>
>    So it is not easy to provision with them, say, a PRI worth of call
> appearances off a single SIP contactable?  How does one manage this
> relationship when you need to order large amounts of end-user trunks?

Well, it sounds like you go somewhere else.

I'm investigating Voicepulse, as someone else suggested.  I don't have
back CDR to feed them for comparative pricing, so I'm going to have to
go disassemble a years worth of Vonage bills.

Luckily, I *have* a years worth, right there on line.

I don't see TBCT or network-outage forwarding though, in my as yet
limited investigation.

Cheers,
-- jra