[asterisk-users] Which cause less CPU usage: GSM or wav??

Barton Fisher bart at icpage.com
Mon Sep 10 10:04:26 CDT 2007

Thanks Guys...  ulaw it is.  One more question if you don't mind.  If a
phase recorded as both .wav and .ulaw in the same folder, which will
asterisk pick using Playback(), Read() and Background() since you can't
specify the file extension in the command?
I thought I change my script to begin recording new messages in ulaw
instead of converting them all to ulaw at once. So it's possible to have
two prompts with both file extension at a time

Bart

--

Barton Fisher
Innovative Communications