[asterisk-users] DTMF Relay Problems

Joseph Begumisa joe at cfi.co.ug
Sun Sep 9 21:39:35 CDT 2007

Thanks.  My results after applying the patch and recompiling are that the
problem can only be replicated with calls from mobile networks.  Digits like
160 entered in the digital receptionist by a caller are received by the
asterisk server as 16660 sometimes.  Other times it is received as 1660.
Digits like 1234 are received as 1222334 etc...  From fixed lines, there is
no problem.  Digits are received as they have been sent.

Any other pointers?

Thanks a lot.

Joseph