[asterisk-users] canreinvite

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 17:31:58 CDT 2007

Hi List;

If I need traffic to be directly between the
endpoints, then I have to set the canreinvite = yes?

If I did not configure the canrenvite at all, then by
default it will pass the traffic via Asterisk and not
directly between the endpoints?

What if one endpoint was SIP and configured with
canreinvite=yes while other endpoint was IAX2 and
configured with canreinvite=yes, then they can send
traffic to each other directly or it will be via
Asterisk?

Regards
Bilal