[asterisk-users] Strange Behaviour

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Sun Sep 9 16:48:21 CDT 2007

Am Sonntag, den 09.09.2007, 20:16 +0200 schrieb Il Neofita:
> Hi,
> my ATA has two phones attached and the possibility to set different
> accounts.
> I put two account of my asterisk server, however, it is able to call
> only with the second one in order to the sip.conf and the first it
> gives me 403.
> And idea how to solve it?

Well, it seems there are differences between those accounts then.

You might want to post your sip.conf, and -if that is possible- the ATA
conf file; or at least a writedown of the configuration there.

If those are not the source of trouble, _I_ probably would switch the
accounts in the ATA (port A versus port B) and try if the problem sticks
with the port or with the account. I would also google if there are
known problems with my ATA, look if a newer firmware is available, if
there are informative messages that are worth a verbatim quote, and get
another bottle of beer to keep the sunday relaxation at a proper level.

BR
Anselm