[asterisk-users] what is the usable feature in DUNDi?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:55:05 CDT 2007

hi:
   i create a dundi environment by the "caveman can do it" dundi
guide. it works fine.but  i want to extend the example for my own
need, so i follow the sample dundi.conf config file comes with
asterisk 1.4.11 source.
  i try  to use precache and failed, and there seems no one know how
to use it after googling. i try to setup dynamic dundi with [*] and
failed, and google tell me that feature is not implement yet. there is
a patch to fix this: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10546&nbn=1
  i can only find one kind of syntax example about the "mappings"
keyword. there seems no other way about how to using "mappings".
  so i wonder what's the situation of DUNDi today. what's the usable
feature in asterisk 1.4?
will it become mature in the 1.4 release? or we should wait for 1.6?
  thanks for help!!

Regards,
tbskyd