[asterisk-users] T1 to SIP conversion, standalone device

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Sep 8 11:38:38 CDT 2007

Alex Balashov wrote:
> There are lots of these.  They belong to a class of appliance known as a
> media gateway.
>
> http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1038
>
> If you REALLY want to pay that kind of money for something that serves
> this purpose for a single T1... well, we'd all love to have your
> budget!  :)
>
> On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
>

>> Over a year ago I saw a discussion about a standalone device which converted
>> a T1 in/out to SIP in/out (over 10/100 LAN).  Anyone recall what this device
>> is?
>>
>> (I'm looking for a standalone device - not a PCI card).
>> Thanks
>>

> --
> Alex Balashov
> Evariste Systems
> Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
> Tel    : +1-678-954-0670
> Direct : +1-678-954-0671

Tenor DX (Room for expansion and more features than you will ever need)
http://www.quintum.com/enterprise/en_productdetail.html?id=2

*The Tenor DX Series offers:*
• Available with 2, 4, 6 or 8 T1/E1/PRI Spans
• Up to 120 VoIP channels
• Available in MultiPath or Gateway Configurations
• Support for external Quintum Call Routing Server*
• Support for external Quintum Tenor Monitor
• Support for external Remote Management Session Server*
• Intelligent Call Routing
• VoIP and Tandem Circuit Switching
• IVR/Radius AAA Compliant (Multilingual IVR)

Thanks,
Steve