[asterisk-users] Asterisk Users Conference Friday @ 12:30PM EDT

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:51:51 CDT 2007

ENUM and ISN
You may be interested to know that John Todd was kind enough to come
by at the last minute and give us a thorough grounding in ENUM and
expand our knowledge about http://Freenum.org where you should run,
not walk, to get yourself an ISN (ITAD Subscriber Number).

You can listen to or download an mp3 of John Todd's talk or any other
conference recording on one of these pages:

http://www.voipusersconference.org/topics.php - topic agenda, download
links and player
or
http://www.voipusersconference.org/astusers.htm - Flash player for recordings
or
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622

If any of you have guest suggestions or if you have something you
would like to come and tell us about, please contact me.