[asterisk-users] New Installed X100p

G B dopeness02 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 02:42:34 CDT 2007

Hi,

I appreciate the help. I called the vendor of the card and they recommended removing all of the PCI cards on the system (including the video card), and moving the card to a new PCI slot.

I did all of them together, ran the system headless, and ssh'ed in remotely. It worked! haha...

This must be proof that I have purchased a real piece of @#$.

Thanks for all of your help.