[asterisk-users] Show Callee name on Display

Shane Young asterisk2 at shaneyoung.com
Sat Sep 8 00:43:18 CDT 2007

It's all priced by quantity of each feature you license, number of
users, number of concurrent calls, things like that.

Previously it only ran on Solaris.  It now also runs on Linux.

I wasn't involved with our initial purchase, but I couldn't imagine
you could have a working system for less that 100k (not including
hardware).

Normal broadworks systems include:
2 Application Servers
N+1 Network/Routing servers
N+1 Media servers

In addtion to the software, you'd need to purchase the hardware and OS
to run it on.

It will do SIP or MGCP on the user side and SIP on the back-end/PSTN side.

It doesn't support any telephony hardware directly (nothing like
zaptel).  It just does SIP or MGCP.  You'd need to connect to
something that will get you back to the PSTN (either your own hardware
or a provider)

Quoting Seysan <AFShin9 at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone Knows the price of the Broadworks?
>
> any idea?
>
> Seysan

--Shane