[asterisk-users] Meridian S1 to Asterisk via T1

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Sep 7 14:28:31 CDT 2007

This is going into an emergency response facility...where they currently
have a Nortel Option 61 (I think).  They want to slowly phase into VoIP.
They will need 1000 phone set capacity (assuming full migration).

My fear of connecting their PBX directly to the PC (PCI card) is the
potential for a PC crash.  If that somehow takes down their PBX there will
be hell to pay.  (If it were just a regular office environment it would be
ok).

MD