[asterisk-users] New Installed X100p

G B dopeness02 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:45:11 CDT 2007

Hi Tzafrir,

I am not sure what to look for, so I haveattached both the contents of /var/log/kern.log as well as the outputof dmesg. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps I can grepfor it and send you a smaller version. I have attached these as a tar ball to get below the 40K limit at which moderator approval is required. Thanks for the help.