[asterisk-users] Cepstral's Allison is having troublespeaking clearly

Kai-Uwe Jensen kujensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:22:59 CDT 2007

Sure. Sorry to be unclear about it. I was using app_swift-2.0rc1, from
http://www.mezzo.net/asterisk/app_swift.html. Part of that package is
app_swift.c. At line 68, I changed the declaration

 const int framesize = 160*4;

 const int framesize = 20;

That fixed things here. As it seems, that fix may not work (or even be
appropriate) for app_swift-0.9, which I would assume you got from
loopfree.net.