[asterisk-users] (txfax+spandsp) fax is successfully sent, but Asterisk keeps sending DelayedRetries.

Pirlouwi pirlouwi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:46:18 CDT 2007

Hello
my current test is to send a fax to an analog fax (# is 5656) using the
Asterisk spooler.

I created this file which I copied into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing
directory:

# fax_out.call
Channel: Zap/4/5656
MaxRetries: 50
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 45
Application: txfax
Data: /tmp/test.tif|caller

The fax was successfully sent, immediately. But after this successfully
sending, Asterisk keeps retrying to send this file. The fax_out.call file do
not disappear from the spool directory, but some messages are added to the
end of the .call file, like this:

Channel: Zap/4/5656
MaxRetries: 50
RetryTime: 60