[asterisk-users] Multitenant or Multiple virtual machines

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Thu Sep 6 07:37:42 CDT 2007

Thanks for the prompt response. I apologize if my message came the
wrong way. The objective of my message was to know whether anyone
used multiple instances of asterisk (10-20) within virtual machines
and how well it behaves under that scenario. I know there are many
people using single-tenant and multi-tenant versions of asterisk
management and billing packages, but I don't really know if anyone is
using it within virtual machines and how well that scales. I wouldn't
mind trying it, but since it will probably involve having to purchase
multiple software licenses, we want to avoid the $ expense (although
we don't mind spending our time researching and testing) if it may
not work properly.

Thanks again