[asterisk-users] FAX machine connect with audiocode SIP device

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:40:57 CDT 2007

Thank for suggestion now i have done it and it is working fine

One thing i have find many document but i was confuse thats why i have put it on mailing list if u have or anybody have problem then i m sorry for that.

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister <anselm at hoffmeister-online.de> wrote: Am Mittwoch, den 05.09.2007, 22:58 -0700 schrieb satish patel:
> Dear all
>
>                I have FAX machine connected with audiocode SIP device
> i am trying to send fax and when negosiation going on and i start send
> fax button then my after half page it got stuck in fax machine so is
> there any codec problem i am useing ulaw/alaw is it fine or not
> anybody have idea about sending fax with SIP connected device

Satish,

you already asked twice about fax and asterisk. As far as I can see,
no-one answered those questions.

Think why that may be:

- Because asterisk and fax have been debated often enough?
- Because people expect from you to use google instead of pester the
mailing list with questions already answered on the web?
- Because your mails do not leave the impression that you really tried
to achieve things by yourself _first_ and then come answering with a
visible amount of experience (indicated by what you tried, why that did
not help, and so on)?

For your viewing pleasure there are texts about posting questions in
mailing lists, like
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html
http://perl.plover.com/Questions.html

I try not to be overly sarcastic or malevolent, but I could not resist
to write this mail.

Hope it helps.

Anselm

PS: Try http://www.google.com/search?q=asterisk+sip+fax&btnI=go