[asterisk-users] 14. Re: ztcfg error : TE110p error with " CAS signalling on span1 conflicts with HDLC with ... (Carlos Chavez)

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:18:57 CDT 2007

Hi Carlos/All,

Thanks for your reply. I can remove dchan=16 from zaptel.conf
But according to the documentation of Digium and sangoma they mentioning to
use dchan=16.

Are there any specific reason you have experiance regarding this and I am
confusing that what this is included to the documentations.

Regards,
Vidura.